You’ve carefully landscaped your outdoor space, pool or garden, paying close attention to the minutest details. Now comes the even more important part: the master’s finishing touch, which comes in the form of adding the best outdoor solar lights that can make your space come truly alive with beautiful atmospheric lighting!
The magic of solar lights
Solar-powered lights are popular choices when it comes to illuminating garden paths in the night. They come in various colours and shapes, though, and you could even use them to decorate a balcony space, making it look brighter and more welcoming for an evening drink with friends and family, for example.
Choosing the best outdoor solar lights
Here are the top tips to keep in mind when choosing a dazzling solar light to beautify your space:
Fun with multi-mode lights
- Multi-mode lights come with several pre-programmed glow modes.
- You can choose to illuminate with steady on, sequential, waves, flash, chasing, twinkle or combination modes for fun lighting effects!
Waterproof lighting is the best
- Many solar lights come with waterproof casings and design, which ensures they do not get damaged in the rain and storms.
- Waterproof design is an absolute must if the light is going to be used to illuminate your garden path for example.
Follow every movement with motion sensing lights
- Motion sensors enable solar lights to detect movements and light up automatically.
- This comes in handy when you want your lights to switch on automatically as soon as someone starts walking along the garden, for instance.
- Motion sensing lights tend to save power since they only glow when needed. This means they have a longer battery life than their peers, making them stand out from the competition.
Look at the Lumens!
- Always make it a point to go through the specs of the solar light model before you make a decision. One of the key specs to watch out for is the lumens output, which determines how bright the light would shine.
- The best outdoor solar lights are sufficiently bright for the space you intend to use them in and help achieve the atmospheric character you wish to create if any.
- Look at the dimensions of the light to ensure it would fit in well in your space.
- An often overlooked feature when purchasing lights is the nature of the solar panel itself.
- The best outdoor solar lights come with amorphous solar panels, which will charge under most lighting conditions during the day even if direct sunlight is not available.
- If you live in a place where it remains cloudy for most parts of the day or if your light will be mounted in shade, amorphous solar panel powered lights are your best bet.
Make it a point to go through the specs of the model you purchase before making the final decision. Is the light bright enough? What kind of solar panels does it use? Is the design suitable for your space? Is it waterproof? Those are the key questions to ask when choosing the best outdoor solar lights!
Does your kitchen have beautiful blue walls? Is blue your favourite colour? It’s ours too! If you are looking out for kitchen cabinets that will go well with your blue walls, look no further than these kitchen white cabinets blue walls!
Blue bonds well with white
The colour blue radiates vastness like the vast blue sky or the limitless blue ocean. Using blue as the predominant colour for your kitchen walls is a great way to expand the space. Complement the blue walls with white kitchen cabinets to add a fine adornment to the blue walls.
It’s all about harmony: the benefits
Kitchen white cabinets blend well with blue walls and create a harmonious look, which is well-balanced with the rest of the kitchen including the chimneys, the sink, the cutlery, etc. Kitchen white cabinets blue walls are thus perfect for uniting all kitchen decor into a single, integrated whole that truly mesmerises onlookers!
Conclusion: place it well!
Installing kitchen white cabinets for blue walls is best done either on the upper reaches of the walls near the ceiling or even towards the lower reaches of the kitchen depending on your personal preferences. Whichever way you choose, these kitchen white cabinets blue walls will always provide a spacious look to your glamorous kitchen like you’ve never seen it before!
Turnkey rental homes are the norm. These properties have taken the world by storm and are the go-to choice for buyers the world over. What really makes them so popular and what are the best places for investing in rental homes? If armchair investments are what you’re looking for in real-estate, these properties are your best bet. Read on to know more!
What really are turnkey rental homes?
A turnkey rental home is a ready to move in home that usually has a tenant as well as functional property management mechanisms that make them ideal for income generation from day one. You do not need to find a tenant, an agent or a contractor with turnkey rental home investing!
All you need is to let a professional team manage everything for you while you sit back and enjoy the returns. This is, without doubt, the most convenient way to invest and obtain returns.
The turnkey rental homes investing trends
We’ve chosen some of the best places that are most suited for investments in turnkey rental homes. Here they are:
1. Las Vegas
- Who wouldn’t like to invest in a turnkey rental property in one of the world’s best places to invest in real-estate?
- Las Vegas doesn’t require you to be a resident of the resort city to be able to invest, which makes it an attractive option to consider!
- Though real estate rental properties in the seaport city might be quite expensive, it makes great sense to invest in turnkey rental homes since they result in a steady and quick cash-flow.
- Such properties free you from the hassles of finding renters and property managers. All you need to do is to conduct your research on the seller, that’s it. The property truly functions as a cash flow machine.
3. Orlando, Florida
- Florida is amongst the favourite haunts of many Fortune 500 companies who seek to invest in the region. Orlando, owing to its location in central Florida is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
- Buy-to-let homes in Orlando make a great armchair investment in the real sense.
- Many organisations also offer rental guarantees on units with complete property management by a professional team.
- Atlanta is a popular choice for investors. Ranked as the #1 rental market by the Forbes magazine, the capital city boasts several options for investors looking out for turnkey rental homes.
- The major turnkey rental properties in Atlanta are characterised by high-end touchups and are located in prime neighbourhoods.
- Passive investors have been seeking multi-unit as well as single-family properties that yield more cash-flow than the average values.
- Many Chicago neighbourhoods have had their homes renovated and professionally managed.
- Investments in real-estate markets in the city in other markets have had significantly lower returns than turnkey rental home investments.
Putting Strings Together
Turnkey rental homes are characterised by having everything from property rehab to finding a tenant professionally managed by a team. Investing in turnkey rental properties is thus an ideal choice for you can simply reap the interests without having to worry about spending your time and energy in setting things up yourself.
Cities like Las Vegas, Seattle, Orlando, Atlanta, and Chicago are ideal for turnkey rental home investing. The world is fast catching up with the trend- do not be left behind!