4K monitors used to be a far-fetched technological marvel just a few years ago. Times have changed, rather drastically. Ultra High Definition (UHD) technology has now taken the world by storm. It is not uncommon to find 4K monitors in offices, homes, and public spaces anymore. Needless to stay, 4K technology is here to stay.
So, how do you choose the best 4K monitor from amongst the bewildering range of products available in the market? Well, we’ve done exactly this work for you and here we present, dear reader, the best 4K monitor there is in the market right now. Hold your breath!
Behold the HP Spectre 32-Inch 4K
Make no mistake. For its price, this is indeed a beast when it comes to its specs and display quality. You get a superb LED-lit monitor, which displays lifelike colours in full fidelity. What’s more, with a whopping 3840 by 2160 resolution, the Spectre will kill everything thing that stands in its way!
Best in Class Sound
If the absolute best sound quality is what you seek, look no further than the Spectre too. With its amazing immersive stereo sound, audiophiles will find themselves right in the middle of the on-screen action.
Compatibility is King
The HP Spectre comes with a number of connection ports so there is no excuse for not connecting it to your favourite devices. HDMI, Display Port, MHL, and multi-source Picture in Picture Technology are all a part of the package.
To conclude, there are several 4K monitor models available in the market today: Dell, Acer. ViewSonic, etc. The HP Spectre 32-Inch 4K stands out from the rest and puts all competition to dust, thanks to its amazing video and audio capabilities.
You’ve carefully landscaped your outdoor space, pool or garden, paying close attention to the minutest details. Now comes the even more important part: the master’s finishing touch, which comes in the form of adding the best outdoor solar lights that can make your space come truly alive with beautiful atmospheric lighting!
The magic of solar lights
Solar-powered lights are popular choices when it comes to illuminating garden paths in the night. They come in various colours and shapes, though, and you could even use them to decorate a balcony space, making it look brighter and more welcoming for an evening drink with friends and family, for example.
Choosing the best outdoor solar lights
Here are the top tips to keep in mind when choosing a dazzling solar light to beautify your space:
Fun with multi-mode lights
- Multi-mode lights come with several pre-programmed glow modes.
- You can choose to illuminate with steady on, sequential, waves, flash, chasing, twinkle or combination modes for fun lighting effects!
Waterproof lighting is the best
- Many solar lights come with waterproof casings and design, which ensures they do not get damaged in the rain and storms.
- Waterproof design is an absolute must if the light is going to be used to illuminate your garden path for example.
Follow every movement with motion sensing lights
- Motion sensors enable solar lights to detect movements and light up automatically.
- This comes in handy when you want your lights to switch on automatically as soon as someone starts walking along the garden, for instance.
- Motion sensing lights tend to save power since they only glow when needed. This means they have a longer battery life than their peers, making them stand out from the competition.
Look at the Lumens!
- Always make it a point to go through the specs of the solar light model before you make a decision. One of the key specs to watch out for is the lumens output, which determines how bright the light would shine.
- The best outdoor solar lights are sufficiently bright for the space you intend to use them in and help achieve the atmospheric character you wish to create if any.
- Look at the dimensions of the light to ensure it would fit in well in your space.
- An often overlooked feature when purchasing lights is the nature of the solar panel itself.
- The best outdoor solar lights come with amorphous solar panels, which will charge under most lighting conditions during the day even if direct sunlight is not available.
- If you live in a place where it remains cloudy for most parts of the day or if your light will be mounted in shade, amorphous solar panel powered lights are your best bet.
Make it a point to go through the specs of the model you purchase before making the final decision. Is the light bright enough? What kind of solar panels does it use? Is the design suitable for your space? Is it waterproof? Those are the key questions to ask when choosing the best outdoor solar lights!