Looking out for NCERT solutions for class 10 social science? You’ve come to the right place! Not only will you find the best solutions on this website, you’ll also know the right way to approach problems and score higher in the examination.
So, before you click on the solutions’ links on this page to know the NCERT solutions for class 10 social science, here are some tips that will come in handy when answering NCERT social science questions:
1. Be to the point!
- It is important to keep your answers crisp and to the point.
- An answer that beats around the bush without coming to the point will score lower than a concise answer that approaches the problem and solves it!
2. Use diagrams and flowcharts
- Visuals are a powerful way to communicate your ideas. Make sure you use as many diagrams. flowcharts, and graphs as possible in your answer.
- If there’s an idea that can better be communicated with a flowchart or a diagram, go for it!
3. Write legibly
- It is too easy to write a great answer without paying attention to the way it is written!
- Write your answers in a neat and easy to understand handwriting. Everyone likes great clear text, isn’t it?
4. Underline important text
- Once you’re done writing a great answer, make it a point to underline the important information.
- Underlining helps instantly draw the attention of the examiner, guaranteeing better marks while also making your answer stand apart!
5. Use bullet points
- Do you like reading long, lengthy paragraphs without breaks and punctuation? No? Neither does your examiner!
- Ensure that you break the answer into simple bullet points that put forth the information in an easy to read format.
6. Give headings and sub-headings to break the answer into paragraphs
- It is also important to organise your answer into short paragraphs with headings and sub-headings for the key highlight areas to make your point effectively.
- The aim is to make your presentation as visually interesting as possible so the examiner goes through all of your key points without accidentally missing even one!
Putting Strings Together
In a nutshell, answering social science questions is an art. If you break your answer into easy to read text and use diagrams and flowcharts wherever possible, you’ll see the difference this makes to your marks! So, what are you waiting for? Go see the NCERT solutions for class 10 social science and fly high!